Rebel Racing Ltd was established in 2014 to bring together the racing interests of Phil Cunningham. Having enjoyed considerable success as an owner and breeder the natural progression was to establish his own training operation which lead to the purchase of Albert House Stables in Newmarket.
This soon expanded to involve friends and colleagues forming syndicates who race principally under the Rebel Racing banner, and some external horses. Now in its second year the stables are at capacity under the reins of trainer Richard Spencer. The strap line to our operation is ’where the owner comes first’, which means:
Our Objectives are
1. To maximise your return on investment from prize money and horse value
2. Complete Transparency of billing.
3. Weekly updates on your horse training performance and well being
4. A seasonal plan that will be updated as and when required
5. To run your horse where and when you want it to run
6. To utilise the best vets, blacksmiths, feed agents that we believe possible.
7. Open door policy for stable visits and gallop watching
8. To ensure you enjoy your investment as much as possible.